Cummins Mellor are currently working on behalf of a thriving global with over 40 years’ experience as market leaders. Our innovative client seek an Account Manager to become part of their driven and vibrant team.
Our client is a world leading services provider; working with some high profile clients and due to expansion they are looking for additional member to join their client services team in Wigan.
The role is about developing client relationships with a first contact resolution ethos, through provision of support and service to National Accounts Customers. The successful candidate will be driven by delivering a first class customer experience and will strive for customer service excellence at all times.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Generous Pension scheme (plus death in service if you join pension scheme)
- Bonus – based on company and individual performance
- Social events/Treat days
- Employee Assistance programme
- A full time position – 37.5hours per week
As an Account Manager your role will include;
- Managing and forging client relationships with responsibility of managing a small number of client accounts
- Monitoring and championing outstanding orders through the business
- Dealing with customer calls, emails and complaints to ensure first class service is maintained
- Ensuring all projects are completed to deadlines
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the clients stock holding and understand its purpose
- Communicating internally to manage stock holding, quality control and queries
- Full internal service of customer need from end to end
- Support customer roll out process to completion
- Preparing quotations for client specific requirements
- Regularly update senior management team with client opportunities or issues
- Analysing and report client specific KPI’s
The ideal Account Manager must;
- Be able to prioritise effectively and manage own time constraints
- Be accurate & show attention to detail
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages Word, Excel and Outlook and with very good communication skills
- Have previous experienced in a customer service/administration led role
- Strong customer focus and a commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Resourceful, proactive and enthusiastic
If you’re driven, commercially minded and motivated by winning then this opportunity could be the perfect one for you. Please apply below or contact Amy on 01254 239363 for further information.