Would you like to work for a valued client of ours with a strong team culture and a delightful friendly environment?
Cummins Mellor are looking for an experienced Administrator to join one of our well established companies on a temp-perm basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who is confident and self-motivated, with amazing communication and listening skills.
Is this you?
- I have excellent communication skills
- I am customer focused and strive for the best outcomes for my clients
- I am self motivated and like to work as part of a team
- I have excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Excel
- I have excellent time management skills, working to deadlines and possess the ability to prioritize
- I have excellent and confident telephone manner, remaining professional and confident at all times
Great! We’re looking for you!
As a Customer Service Administrator your role will include;
- Using the in-house computer system to maintain up to date records of calls made, appointments for call backs and details of account history
- Answering the telephone and reception duties
- Sending electronic documents to clients and monitoring their return
- Setting up new clients and sending out letters of engagement
- General office duties, filing, archiving, diary management etc
- Supporting the accounts staff with PA duties
- Maintaining follow up calls
- Liaising with clients and other professional in a courteous and helpful manner
- Speaking with confidence about the business offering, whilst being able to proactively identify opportunities for further assistance
You will benefit from;
- A full training and induction schedule
- Working within a vibrant team
- Free parking
- Permanent opportunity may be offered after a successful 12 week temporary period
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a vibrant Lancashire business.