Cummins Mellor Recruitment is committed to providing a high-level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, we will always try to resolve this informally and amicably. In the first instance, please contact Michelle Mellor, Operations Director, on 01254 239 100. She will be more than happy to hear your complaint, and hopefully resolve it quickly and to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Should you still feel you need to take a more formal approach, you can write to Michelle at: Milnshaw House,161 Whalley Road, Accrington,Lancashire,BB5 1BX.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Michelle Mellor will then invite you to meet her to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting Michelle will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Michelle will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within 5 days of completing her investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. Another director will review Michelle’s decision within 10 days.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact The REC, our industry trade association of which we are a member, marked for the attention of the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, LondonW1G 9XT.
- If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.